- Updates to URI unit tests and documentation.
- More documentation, covering the HTTP Client and HTTP Server APIs
- Asynchronous HTTP Server that now supports running request handlers on a
different thread pool.
- An initial thread pool implementation, using Boost.Asio underneath.
- Adding a ready(...) wrapper to check whether a response object returned by
the asynchronous client in 0.7 already has all the parts available.
- Some attempts at lowering compile time costs.
- Radical documentation overhaul
- Asynchronous HTTP client
- Tag dispatch overhaul, using Boost.MPL
- HTTP Client Facade refactoring
- Bug fixes for HTTP 1.1 response parsing
- Minimized code repetition with some header macro’s
- Configurable HTTPS support in the library with BOOST_NETWORK_ENABLE_HTTPS
- Many fixes for MSVC compiler
- An embeddable HTTP 1.1 server
- An HTTP 1.1 client upgraded to support HTTPS
- An updated URI parser implementation
- An asynchronous HTTP 1.1 client
- An HTTP 1.1 client that supports streaming function handlers